Saturday 17 August 2013

Neon Saturday

I am a lover of all things bright, bold and eye catching, funnily enough though, neon has never really come in to my wardrobe. The style prompt today was neon, which I have been worried about. I have been searching in op shops for something suitably neon I could wear today for weeks, but I had no luck. 


So this is my attempt at neon... I know, I know, fuchsia pink doesn't really count, but I'm moving house this weekend so I couldn't pull together anything else.



My dress is vintage Katies from an op shop in Queensland, it cost $4! My white belt is also op shopped, it's been in my wardrobe for years. My shoes are a newish addition, they are Carin Wester which I bought from Urban Outfitters. I love yellow shoes, these are a perfect match to so many of my little summer dresses.


So pink, white and yellow don't really pass as neon colours, but I think this outfit is pretty good. It's so summery, I just wish the weather would catch up already! I'm still going to search for something neon to wear, I refuse to let this challenge beat me!

No comments:

Post a Comment