Friday 30 August 2013

Jungle Fever

Today I'm essentially wearing glorified pyjamas. Which is exactly how I like it! I've got a busy day at work, setting up for a huge event that is happening on Saturday. I'm going to be running around like a headless chook moving furniture and setting up decorations all day, so I wanted to wear something super comfortable and easy to move in. 


The style prompt for today is jungle fever, which is a bit of a shame, because it's such a fun theme, I would have liked to be able to get a bit more dressed up (did some one say animal print?!). But today it's comfort over style, so I'm wearing loose cotton pants, a black t-shirt, ballet flats and, to jungle-fy my outfit, I threw on my green safari jacket.



I've had this jacket for a couple of years, it was op shopped for $5 (I remember that because the price is written on the tag). Looking at these pictures, the jacket actually seems more military than safari, but never mind! I'm going to claim it and move on. 



My t-shirt is from Portmans and my pants are from K-Mart. I think my printed pants look pretty wild as well, so they fit with the theme. I definitely think I will give a Jungle Fever outfit another crack later on when I'm not required to move 35 outdoor heaters!




No comments:

Post a Comment