Wednesday 21 August 2013

Making a Statement

Today's style prompt was statement. It took me a little while to work out what I wanted to wear, I have some awesome statement pieces collected over the years from op shops so it was hard to narrow it down to one outfit... This is what I eventually came up with.



I've had this print dress for years and I love it! I bought it from the Anglicare op shop in Freo when I was still in high school. I love the Pucci-esk print and the shift style of the dress means it is super easy to wear. 




Just to drill in the 'I'm making a statement' theme of my outfit I threw on my faux fur coat and green boots. I have been looking for the perfect faux fur coat for so long, I've had many different types, colours and patterns over the years, but this is the best one I've found. I got it at the Melville Markets for $15! 



 I'm not sure what statement I'm making with this outfit. I love op shops and I love getting dressed in the morning and I want people to know that, I guess that's my statement for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment