Friday 7 August 2015

Restyle 2015



It's August which means ONE THING! It's Restyle time!!! I was lucky enough to be one of the official Restyle bloggers for 2014, it was the best challenge ever and such a joy to be part of the Telstra Perth Fashion Festival. (If you are new around the blog, then click here, to learn about the Restyle challenge). 





Restyle is basically an op shopping challenge, encouraging you to wear an thrifted item every day in August. This year Restyle is a little different, for one they only have 21 prompts. This actually makes me a breath a sigh of relief, 31 outfits in 31 day was seriously hard work! I'm not an official blogger this year, but I'm still going to join in the fun. That's the best part of Restyle, everyone can do it!

Here are the style prompts to guide you when putting together your outfits...


How exciting are they?! I'll be sharing my outfits on the blog and also instagram (@inthedressupbox), so make sure you follow along and post your own outfits too! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!





All these pictures are from my Restyle 2014 challenge. The outfits are almost entirely made up of clothes/accessories op shopped from the Australian Red Cross stores! 

No comments:

Post a Comment