Wednesday 19 August 2015

Animal Print

 

I’m sure I’ve said it on the blog before, but leopard print really can be treated as a neutral. I have a few leopard accessories which mix and match very easily with so many other prints and patterns. The prompt today is Animal Print, so I went with my trusty leopard belt which has certainly had a good work out since I picked it up from Good Sammies at the beginning of the year. It was a bit more expensive then I’d normally like, but when I googled the brand (Peter Lang) I saw that their belts sell for over $150, so I think I did pretty well!




My brown spotty dress is also a new addition, I bought it while on holiday in Queensland. I couldn’t resist popping into a few of my favourite op shops in my old stomping ground. When I wore it for the first time the straps were constantly sliding down my shoulders. Instead of taking them up, I decided to embrace the off-the-shoulder look and added a bit of elastic to the straps instead. I’m always drawn to spots in op shops and this dress was no exception, with a tiny alteration the dress is now perfecto!



Spots and leopard and a few red accessories, such a perfect outfit for wondering around on the weekend (and it was so warm on Saturday I didn’t even need a jacket!)


Dress: Salvos Kawana $3.50
Belt: Good Sammies Balcatta $15
Hat: Op Shop
Boots: Tony Bianco
Sunglasses: Pared Eyeware


No comments:

Post a Comment