Monday 24 August 2015

Mini


The Restyle prompt for today is Mini! I love this prompt and this style, but unfortunately I wasn’t blessed with the type of legs which work well with mini dresses/skirts (oh woe is me!). Long though my legs may be, they are rather thick so super short outfits have never been my jam. That being said, where there’s a will there’s a way, and I just happened to come across this rather adorable mini dress while I was on holidays in Queensland. Its' handkerchief hemline is much more flattering and even though it’s pretty low cut, the long sheer sleeves balance it all out so I don’t look too tragic.




With its paisley print and billowing sleeves this dress is a fantastic example of 2015 does the 70s. I decided to embrace the whole 70s look and added some sky high platforms which is always a good idea when wearing a mini! This outfit was super fun to shoot and I’m planning to wear the whole look when I go wine tasting with my girlfriends in a few weekends time. Bring it on!



Dress: Vinnies Caloundra $5
Belt: Good Sammies Myaree $1
Shoes: Urban Outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment