Tuesday 31 December 2013

Twelfth Outfit of Christmas

I said I would blog about my 12 outfits of Christmas, and I actually did it! Hooray! This is my twelfth outfit, which I actually wore on Boxing Day to tackle the sales. But if that isn't included as part of Christmas, then I don't know what is!


It was quite hot on Boxing Day and the sales are always revoltingly packed, so I opted for my new cotton skirt, white cotton shirt and flat sandals to see me happily through the mayhem. I bought this skirt on Christmas eve at the new Salvos store in Myaree. It cost $7 and I am in love with the print and the colours. Black, white and a dash of yellow? It's like it was made specifically for me! 


Did you notice my gorgeous new photo prop? My wonderful boyfriend got me the most amazing watermelon pink bike for Christmas! I may have pointed him in the right direction, but he did a good job at leading me off the scent and I was completely surprised and thrilled when he wheeled it out on Christmas morning. We are going to Rottnest Island for New Years Eve, so I can't wait to ride this baby around the island. 


My Karen Walker Betsy sunglasses were a Christmas present to myself. As much as I love the cats eye shape for glasses, this over sized square style is so glamorous. I love them! My yellow brooch is hand made fimo and my white brooch is vintage from Berlin. My trusty Melissa jelly sandals have been getting a work out this Summer. They are just so easy to wear and were perfect for shoe shopping in the sales (I may or may not have picked up 3 new pairs of shoes).



I hope you have a wonderful New Years Eve celebration tonight! I am off on an island getaway for a few days. See you next year! 







1 comment:

  1. Wow what a lovely post, I think the second one a part of my Christmas day went by means of in this sort of flurry that I infrequently remembered to take any pictures. I'm working at Out of Home Advertising in Surat like getting swept up in the second and i don't need to be caught in the back of the lens for the entire day, however I truly wish I had captured some more moments. but he did an awesome activity at main me off the heady scent and i used to be absolutely amazed and thrilled.

    ReplyDelete