Friday 27 February 2015

Life Recently

Gosh who can believe it’s the end of Summer already?! The past three months seemed to have zipped by didn’t they? Although I feel like I’m saying that at the end of each month! February was a fairly uneventful month for me, but as the year pushes on I have lots to look forward to, including the big move into our very own home! I’m been trawling Pinterest for DIY decorating ideas and already have some projects I’m dying to try. I’ve also started collecting art and interesting frames so I can create a massive gallery wall in our new living room. After years of living in rentals I am SO EXCITED to be able to hang things on the walls!



Anyway, this is what I’ve been up to in the last month…   

Eating chocolate and my skin is not thanking me!
Drinking soy milk. I’m trying to cut out dairy and it turns out that soy caps aren’t actually that bad! Who knew?
Cooking BBQs, trying to make the most of our last two months in paradise (i.e our amazing Freo apartment)
Watching Better Call Saul
Buying shoes… I’ve been on an eBay binge, someone take my credit card away from me!
Wearing culottes as often as I can get away with
Reading Girl on the Train, for the inaugural meeting of our office Book Club!
Avoiding packing. I need to start sorting and packing for our house move, but I can’t bring myself to do it yet
Browsing Gumtree for furniture, it’s a rabbit hole of DIY projects and I’m addicted
Dreaming of cooler temperatures and my awesome collection of winter coats




2 comments:

  1. Moving into your own place is so exciting!!! I had such a ball putting art work and photos up in my new apartment.

    www.blogsbygabrielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm quite exciting for the decorating part of moving, but not the moving part of moving! haha! xx H

      Delete