Monday 9 February 2015

My Favourite Part of the Day



I love getting dressed for work every day, I think it might even be my favourite part of the day. When my alarm goes off each morning I lie in bed thinking about what outfit I’m going to put together (if I haven’t already laid it out the night before). I always start with one item I’m dying to wear and build from there. Sometimes it’s a determination to wear flat shoes or a certain pair of earrings, on this day I was excited to wear this silk t-shirt in the perfect shade of yellowy mustard.





Do you like getting dressed up for work or would you prefer to wear a uniform every day? I've done the uniform thing before and as easy as it is, I was so happy to eventually land a job where I could wear my own clothes, so much more fun!



Shirt: Save the Children Mosman Park $6
Skirt: Op Shop
Necklace: Gift
Shoes: Miu Miu


P.S the weather in Perth has been particularly revolting lately (38 degrees and thunderstorms yuck!) and my hair has been in protest. No matter what I do to it, it just springs back into this massive fluffy mess. I am SO over this humidity!

No comments:

Post a Comment