Thursday 17 July 2014

Leather Jacket Love Affair

I’ve been longing for a black leather biker jacket for a looooong time but have never been able to bring myself to spend the money on a good one. Nice leather jackets are notoriously difficult to find in op shops (well at least for me!) so I knew if I wanted a good one I’d eventually have to bite the bullet and shell out some decent cash.



Luckily for me the stars aligned and I found this beautiful jacket on super-sale (70% off!) at Witner (yes they sell more than shoes!) AND to top it off I had a gift voucher to use, so I only ended up spending $30 of my own money. I’m so in love with it! This is exactly the type of outfit I always wanted to wear a leather jacket with… floral print, bright colours, conservative style, the addition of my fabulous jacket gives the whole look some ‘I just threw this on’ edge. (I definitely DID NOT just throw this outfit on, it took planning people!)


My light denim jacket is usually in very high rotation over winter, but I think this soft leather beauty may be taking the top spot for a while, I seriously want to wear it every day for ever and ever!


Jacket: Zoe Witner
Top: Op Shop
Skirt: Op Shop
Shoes: Kenneth Cole
Earrings: Random shop in Bali


10 comments:

  1. That's pretty good. Congratulate you that you finally find the perfect a black leather biker jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so pretty & wonderful. Latest design of leather jacket click here Women's Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi admin
    Its extremely awful, that is the blog you admire I likeable it.
    When purchasing a police motorcycle jacket it is advisable to read the available catalogs to find the best sources and deals around.
    MC jakke
    Best Regards
    Cecilia Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your contents are too simple to read and easy to understand.http://www.e-leatherjackets.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very useful and top articles and i love this article. we will without problems apprehend this text because the writer did not use tough and awful languages and really specifies all of the information approximately the topic. some articles have no longer following the best however right here I were given new way of writing.
    Coronavirus Protective Washable suit

    ReplyDelete
  6. RockStar Jackets is incredibly pleased to announce ourselves as the most dependable manufacturers and exporters of a variety of products comprising of Leather Garments.
    Chris Martin Higher Power Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic novel. I am glad to learn this valuable information. dental care packaging boxes

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Star Trek Picard Field Jacket features a classic olive green color, reminiscent of military-style attire, giving it a timeless and sophisticated look. It is adorned with numerous pockets, providing ample storage space for personal items and adding to its utilitarian appeal. The jacket's stand-up collar and front zipper closure not only enhance its functionality but also contribute to its overall sleek appearance.

    ReplyDelete