Thursday 24 July 2014

Behind the Scenes: Restyle Photoshoot

Restyle is so close! It all kicks off next Friday with prompt number one: Glitter and I am SO excited to share my awesome op shopped outfits with you! I thought I had all of my looks sorted, but after doing a few photo shoots over the weekend I have now decided I’m not happy with a couple of the items, so it’s back to the Red Cross I go. Lace and Cropped are the two prompts giving me grief so fingers crossed I find something good! Are you going to join in the Restyle fun and hit the op shops?


This is me looking totally glamorous at the official Restyle photoshoot a few weeks ago. I definitely didn’t roll out of bed looking like this! There was a brilliant hair and make up team who brushed, curled, sprayed, painted and coiffed me in to perfection. Candice Faranda from Hairloom for L’Oreal Professionnel did my hair in the most amazing 1950’s curl. I’ve tried to replicate it myself at home but have had little luck, I think it’s something probably best left to the pros (that’s Candice and I below with fellow my Restyle blogger Amy!).



Simone from Simone Cohen Artistry did my make up. I asked her to do my everyday make up (winged eyeliner and killer brows) and boy did she nail it! I love a lady who isn’t afraid of a bold eye brow and a bright lip! Simone also runs make up workshops and I think I’ll have to attend one. My makeup skills are pretty average and it would be nice to look a little more groomed in my outfit photos. 

Below are some more behind the scenes pictures from our photoshoot. It was SUCH a fun day, I wish I had a professional hair and make up team for all of my blog photos! 

 Jenelle working it for the camera
Vicky looking gorgeous

Me being totally awkward 
Dress: Vintage (from MoMos)
Belt: Op shop
Shoes: Wittner
Brooches: Assorted op shop, vintage and new (super stylist Claire Mueller made this amazing brooch cluster on my dress, I’m SO in love with this idea!) 


2 comments:

  1. Looking good Han! You are so stunningly photogenic as always xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caito!! I'm exciting for August to begin, are you going to join in? You definitely should! xx

      Delete