Monday 21 July 2014

Blog Makeover

Just a quick post today to mention a few changes you may have noticed around the blog. My lovely friend and talented graphic designer, Elle from Elbo Graphics, did me a massive favour and gave In The Dress Up Box a design overhaul, I’m so happy with it! Change is always good and with Restyle kicking off in less than two weeks I thought it was time for a new look. Elle even designed me some gorgeous business cards, so when I’m wining and dining I can look totally profesh when I whip out my custom ‘In The Dress Up Box’ cards! Now I just need someone to give them to…



This is my regular blogging situation in case you were interested. I wish I had a dedicated space to set up a desk and my laptop, I’d scatter it with random flowers (?!), have a green smoothie and eat macarons so I could take an insta-worthy pic… in reality I usually set up on the dining table surrounded by unopened mail, empty wine glasses and half-drunk cups of tea, not quite as glamorous as I’d like!   



Jumper: Op Shop
Jeans: Cotton On
Beanie: Sportsgirl*
Shoes: Converse


*my house is so freezing at the moment that wearing a beanie inside is totally warranted

No comments:

Post a Comment