Thursday 27 February 2014

Cardigan Time

Look at me! I'm wearing a cardigan! Hooray for layers! I was invited to go on a little cruise around the river the other night on my friends boat, and I have to say I was very excited to rug up. With the breeze whipping off the water it was just cool enough to warrant an extra layer and I took an absurd amount of time deciding which of my jackets/coats/wraps/cardigans would get it's first outing of the year.



This long mustard cardigan won in the end, it is a new purchase and I was keen to try it out and see how I could style it. I picked it up in Esperance, the op shop in question was selling everything for $2 in order to move out the old stock. Needless to say I got quite excited and brought home a bag of goodies! I LOVE the colour of this cardigan, and I'm so pleased it matches my sweet 60's mini skirt so well. 



I really love this outfit and it will be easy to 'winter-ize' once it gets colder. Just add black tights and a hat! (That's pretty much how I plan to winter-ize all my summer outfits!). This cardigan is super comfy and will be a handy one to cuddle up in.

 
Top: DKNY, Op Shop (which I altered into a tie up crop)
Skirt: Vintage, San Fransisco
Caridgan: Op Shop
Boots: Report, Nasty Gal

 

No comments:

Post a Comment