Thursday 13 February 2014

Dino Loving


A few years ago I did a bit of modelling as a favour for a friend. It was hardly a chore as I got to lounge around in beautiful jewellery and have my hair and make up done, but at the end of each photo shoot my friend always insisted on gifting me with some of the jewellery. This is how my love of Dinosaur Designs came about. As soon as I saw the brightly coloured and fluidly shaped resin necklaces and bangles I was smitten, which is quite unfortunate for my poor credit card!



The necklace I’m wearing with this outfit was my first piece of Dinosaur Designs and is my favourite. Over the years I have collected more and more Dino pieces, including some excellent home wares. They have sales every now and again which is when I snap things up. As much as I love my clothes and accessories to be cheap and cheerful, there is something so special about wearing a good quality, beautifully designed and made piece of jewellery.




 This outfit is actually pretty unusual for me, no pattern and dark muted colours, how weird! I’m wearing my new boots with extra thick socks so I can stretch them a bit. It feels great to be back in boots again, my feet look perpetually terrible because of beach volleyball, so it’s nice to be able to hide them away!



Top – 100% silk, Op Shopped
Skirt – Leather, Vintage from Paris
Boots – Report (via Nasty Gal)
Necklace – Dinosaur Designs
Rings – Assorted vintage, gifted and Diva



No comments:

Post a Comment