Monday 25 August 2014

Life Recently

Part of being a Restyle Blogger is that I will be participating in the Restyle Runway at the Telstra Perth Fashion Festival. This basically means I will be sashaying down the cat walk Karlie Kloss-style along with the other Restyle bloggers. It’s going to be terrifying excellent. It’s a free event that is supported by Lotterywest and will be held not once, but twice. The Restyle Runway will be in Forrest Chase on September 19 and 21, so mark those dates in your diary and come down to cheer us on (we’ll need it!).


Even though Restyle has taken over the blog and my life, I have actually been really busy with lots of different things this month. So for a little break from the usual Restyle overload, here is what else I’ve been up to lately…

Eating JUNK! The last 2 weekends I have been in the country for volleyball competitions and these trips seem to go hand in hand with lolly snakes, Maccas breaky and a hangover from hell… oops!

Drinking too much (see above)

Cooking this amazing chocolate beer cake, it’s SO GOOD. You should make one right now!

Watching The IT Crowd, I've seen every episode a million times but it never gets old!

Shopping nowhere, I overdosed slightly for Restyle and have been steering clear of the shops for a little while
 
Buying Karen Walker Intergalactic sunglasses, after lusting after them for months I finally found some on eBay within my price range, woohoo!!

Wearing my current go-to look (pictured!), a printed skirt, striped t, boots and my leather or denim jacket

Reading blogs! Le Fanciulle, Vintage Valley, What’s The Goh, Calivintage, My Edit, Wishwishwish, Steffy’s Pros and Cons, Vixen Vintage and all the Restyle girls… my bloglovin list is soooo long and I eagerly await each new post

Browsing online for work shoes, I want bright pumps with a block heel that don’t cost the moon… why is that SO HARD?

Dreaming of a break… I have no holidays in sight and desperately want to read trashy mags in the sun with a cocktail for several days strait.


This past weekend I hosted a clothes swap with some friends, played volleyball (always!) and attacked my sewing pile… exhausting, but awesome, I can't wait for next weekend!

Top: Op Shop
Jacket: Op Shop
Skirt: Op Shop
Socks: Target
Boots: Tony Bianco


PS Check out my Restyle looks from over the weekend Lace and Athletic!

No comments:

Post a Comment