Friday 19 September 2014

Restyle Runway

Good morning! The sun is shining, the birds are singing (??) and I am currently backstage at the TPFF Fashion Central being primped, painted and perfected for my Restyle Runway debut.


If you work in the city then take an extended coffee break and come down to watch the first FREE Restyle Runway in Forrest Chase today at 10am. If Friday doesn’t work for you then don’t fret, I’ll be parading in the second Restyle Runway show on Sunday at 12:30pm. Both events are free so please come along and cheer me on. I’m going to be wearing some of my op-shopped Restyle outfits and I’m terrified of doing a ‘Naomi’ (although if I do I hope I look even a tenth as gorgeous as she does!).  
  

It’s not just me walking the runway, the other Restyle bloggers will all be there (Jenelle, Amy, Demelza, Anna, Vicki, Joce & Jacq) plus some fabulous volunteers from our op shop charities AND ten wonderful Restyle fans who followed along on Instagram and their own blogs. It’s going to be SO fun. Did I mention it's free? IT'S FREE!

See you there! (please do come and say hello after the show!)



BIG BIG BIG thanks to Lottery West for supporting Restyle 2014 and the Restyle Runway!

P.S There are way too many exclamation marks in this post but I am just SO EXCITED!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment