Monday 1 September 2014

Hello Spring! Goodbye Restyle!

Happy first day of Spring! I can’t believe Restyle is over! How am I going to get dressed every day without a prompt to guide me? (hehe!). Being chosen to be a Restyle blogger for the Telstra Perth Fashion Festival was the biggest honour ever. I got to meet some fabulous people, attend some awesome events and most importantly shop my heart out at Australian Red Cross op shops. It’s been a brilliant, if slightly exhausting, experience and I’m so grateful to Renee and the rest of the TPFF team for putting their faith in me.

                  glitter                                           less than $10                                   collar                                button down
               pastel                               outerwear                                 tailored                                      cut outs

It has been an absolute pleasure working with the Australian Red Cross for this project, not only are their op shops superb (spoken with experience!) but the money they raise goes to so many excellent causes. I need to thank the lovely Adrienne from the Red Cross head office for being so welcoming and helpful and supportive of me. I hope I can continue to work with this wonderful organisation in the future and maybe one day I’ll work up the confidence to donate some blood... eek!

                        sheer                                 spots and dots                               arm candy                                   tom boy
                    floral                                       DIY                                       monochrome                                gown
                                  knit                                neutrals                             embellished                                 animal print
I’ve going to do a bit of a Restyle rundown tomorrow, so come back then to learn how much money I spent in August and what I got (it’s been eye opening!). For now, it’s Monday morning, so delay the start of your working week by a few more minutes and check out any of my Restyle looks you may have missed.

                stripes                                         classic                                            lace                                       athletic
            graphic                                  cropped                                      fringe                                     maxi 
       texture                            double denim

Which one was your favourite? 




No comments:

Post a Comment