Friday 19 June 2015

Never Ever Pay Retail



By far the most common question I get asked is 'what is your favourite op shop?'. It's like asking me which of my (non-existent) children I like the most! Well maybe that's a little exaggeration, but it is hard! The lovely Hannah from Never Ever Pay Retail is also a thrift-a-holic just like me and as she is based in Queensland, she asked me to share my five favourite Perth op shops on her blog. It was a tricky task, but I think the five I've chosen really are my favourites (at least for now!)

Head over to Never Ever Pay Retail to get the scoop! And if you end up visiting any of my recommendations please share with me the treasure you find, either on Facebook, insta (@inthedressupbox) or in the comments below, I LOVE hearing about others op shopping success.





P.S If you're in the mood for a bit of Flash Back Friday, just click on the photos above and you'll go to their corresponding post from my blog archive... also from looking at these photos it seems I really like hats... so many hats!  

No comments:

Post a Comment