Tuesday 9 June 2015

Armour



Gosh it’s tricky to get outfit pictures during winter! Not only is it bitterly cold, but the sun doesn’t rise early enough, so having enough light to snap pics before work is very hard indeed. Not to mention the rain, clouds and wind all interfering and making my life very difficult (whinge whinge whinge). All that being said I hauled myself out of bed early enough yesterday morning to capture my work wear armour for the blog... 




I say armour because that’s exactly what it needed to be. Things have been a bit tough at work lately so wearing something that was comfortable (it was Monday after all) and made me feel like a million bucks was very important. I picked up this skirt on a sneaky lunch time op shop last week, it actually is black with a navy stripe, but you can hardly see it in this images. Tube skirts are seriously an office-workers saving grace. They are the perfect thing to throw on when you know you’re going to be chained to your computer all day and wearing track pants isn’t an option.



My fab purple hounds tooth box jacket is part of a vintage suit (this one) and is totally amazing, which in turn makes me feel pretty darn good too. Also you can’t feel crap in pink suede pointy toe pumps. It’s just science. 


Skirt: Claremont Vinnies $2
Top: Salvos South Lake $8
Jacket: Good Sammies Fremantle $7.50
Shoes: J Crew, via eBay 
Sunglasses: Miu Miu, via eBay


P.S WOO HOO for another totally second hand outfit!! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the winter outfits, it is my favourite time of year!!

    www.blogsbygabrielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete