Thursday 30 October 2014

Pretty Clever


I wore this outfit to work last Friday and thought I was pretty clever... why you may ask? Well I had after-work drinks with some friends planned and I didn't want to bring a whole new change of clothes, so I just wore this black dress with a t-shirt during the day and removed the t-shirt en route to the pub to create a whole new outfit. Told you I was clever!




I seem to have worn this black cotton dress as a skirt more then I have as an actual dress. It's just got simple spaghetti straps and a slight sweet heard neck line. It's super flattering, but slightly boring, which means it's perfect for this Shop What You Got challenge! I can wear it so many different ways!  At some point I'll get my act together a photograph it as it is so you can see. 



What do you think of my new sandals? I've been searching for white sandals for over a year. It was so hard to find a pair that weren't super tacky looking (ahem). These are from Zara, which I was purposely avoiding, but couldn't resist the pull of endless on-trend items, I'm only human after all! 


Dress: Op Shop*
T-shirt: Op Shop*
Belt: Op Shop
Sandals: Zara*
Brooch: Gift from Grandma


*part of my Shop What You Got capsule wardrobe

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! insta stalker

    ReplyDelete