Wednesday 9 December 2015

Effortlessly Polished




This is my fourth Outfit of Christmas so I’ve gone for a relatively straight forward look. Cute striped top, flippy red skirt, some sweet heels and a bright red lip to dress things up a bit. What do you think? Festive enough for you?





The summer before last I basically wore variations of this outfit for the whole season. It’s a very retro style which I kind of love. You can see examples of that summer here, here and here. Last summer I was all about denim shorts and T-shirts (I was going through a casual phase!) but I think this year I’ll be getting back to my retro roots. My current remit when getting dressed each morning is ‘effortlessly polished’… easier said than done I can tell you that!



Dressing for summer in Perth can be quite challenging because it gets SO HOT, but this combo of cool cotton skirts and sleeveless tops is very easy to wear and still looks very polished. For those ultra-hot days which are inevitably coming I’ll wear my hair up in Heidi braids or hidden under a vintage scarf, anything to keep it off my neck!


Skirt: Melville Markets $5
Top: Sonia Rykiel, Vinnies Claremont $7
Shoes: Wittner, eBay
Sunglasses: Pared, eBay  


No comments:

Post a Comment