Tuesday 29 December 2015

Bright and Cheery



Why hello there!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, I certainly did! Lots of food, fun and family, just the way I like it. 





My office closes over Christmas so I'm not going back to work until the second week of January. I'm pretty chuffed about it and am heading over to Rottnest Island tomorrow to continue celebrating this fabulous time of year. 

For my last day of work for 2015 I wore this seriously bright and cheery outfit which matched my mood perfectly on the day. How can you not be cheery then you've got two weeks of holidays ahead of you?!



Skirt: Save the Children Subiaco $6
Top: Claremont Vinnies $7
Shoes: Fremantle Salvos $7
Necklaces: Gifted, Op Shopped and Amorosa Accessories (the biggest one)



P.S It was SERIOUSLY breezy when I took these pictures (just in case you couldn't tell from my extremely wind swept appearance!) 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is so lovely attire. I am in love with that floral midi skirt. I also have very similar floral skirt that I am thinking to wear in my company holiday event. I wonder if you can share some fun corporate party ideas too for this party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gift are many to choose , best depends on individual likes and dislikes . so being her sibling you might have known what she likes lot.

    robes de no

    ReplyDelete