Tuesday 7 July 2015

Goyard or Garbage





What do you think of my Goyard tote? I bought two of these (the other one is a white pattern and slightly smaller) from Claremont Vinnies for $4 each. I thought the original  ones were leather so I didn't think these were the real deal, but liked the style anyway (and one can never have too many tote bags), hence I bought them home. BUT after doing quite a bit of Google research, I think I have actually stumbled on the real thing. It's definitely not the first time I've found designer gold at Claremont Vinnies, but I was still pleasantly surprised! 






I don't necessarily think they are worth the $1000 price tag, but my two Goyard totes have been extremely useful. They are perfect for lugging around all my stuff (camera, multiple pairs on sunglasses, iPad... all the essentials). I actually didn't plan to include the bag in these pictures, but seeing as I was actually using it with this outfit anyway, I thought I may as well. 

This is one of my extremely comfortable weekend brunch outfits by the way. Layering skinny jeans under a dress isn't something I've done before, but it worked perfectly with this loose trapeze dress from Seed (op shopped of course) and was a great for a chilly but sunny Saturday. 






Dress: Claremont Vinnies $12
Jeans: Cotton On
Shoes: Red Cross Willagee $5
Bag: Goyard, Claremont Vinnies $4
Necklaces: Both op shopped $3 each
Cuff: Opportunity Knocks $4
Hat: Glebe Markets
Sunglasses: Karen Walker 



2 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the hat, love the accessories

    www.blogsbygabrielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much Gab! I do love a good hat (helps to hide dirty weekend hair!) xx

    ReplyDelete