Wednesday 9 April 2014

Life Recently

I'm currently couch ridden with a busted ankle thanks to volleyball and have been struck with the urge to amp up my blogging game. Unfortunately I can't really move, let alone bounce back and forth between the front and back of my camera taking outfit shots. So this is what I've been up to lately....   
 
Eating the most delicious strawberry cheesecake in honor of my housemates birthday

Cooking hardly anything due a super busy few weeks and an empty fridge
 
 Drinking too much Chalkies coffee (the best in Freo)

 
Watching Sex and the City, being chained to the couch with a swollen ankle does have it's advantages!
 
Shopping at Gorman, I really could have done without discovering this awesome Aussie brand
 
  Buying shoes (always)
 
Wearing cardigans and brogues again! Hooray for Autumn
 
 Reading trashy magazines 

Browsing the ASOS sale and resisting the urge to buy more coats
 
 
This picture is from last winter, it's one of my favourite outfits that I've put on the blog. Black and white stripes with pops of primary colours is such a classic look for me and one that I repeat over and over again. I just need to get around the ironing that skirt again!
 
Top: Op Shop
Jacket: Op Shop
Brooch: Op Shop
Scarf: Vintage Bill Blass, Op Shop
Skirt: Vintage from Berlin 




No comments:

Post a Comment