Friday 1 April 2016

Take me to the Markets



My new house is dangerously close to the Melville Markets. I’ve always lived a short drive away from the holy grail of flea markets (at least for Perth anyway) but now I literally live 500 metres away, so every Sunday morning I find myself making a cup of tea in my Keep Cup and trudging down the road to see what treasures I can find.



Last weekend I went in search of a birthday gift for my bestie, which I found (baby succulents and a vintage brass pot) but of course I picked up a little something for myself at the same time. I thought this was a vintage dress at first, turns out it’s a repro, but that’s fine by me. The carnival print and pastel colours are soooo sweet. It was the perfect Easter dress. I added my little Lea Stein brooch which matched perfectly with the floating balloons in the print. 


Dress: Melville Markets $10
Belt: Save the Children Mosman Park, $2
Heels: Vivienne Westwood x Melissa, eBay
Brooch: Melville Markets, 20c
Earrings: eBay
Sunglasses: Pared Eyeware


2 comments:

  1. Oh that would be a dangerous area for me to live! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit. Perfectly fit for summer in my country!

    wholesale dnine reserve

    ReplyDelete