Thursday 3 March 2016

Outfit of Love

Over Valentines weekend Luke and I had the pleasure of attending one of my beautiful friend’s wedding. I haven’t been to many weddings, but I’ve now worn this exact outfit to two of them… it just seems to be the perfect ‘love’ themed look! 



The event was mostly outside and it was a flawless balmy Perth evening, so the thin straps of my thrifted Alannah Hill dress were perfect until they both snapped off from excessive dancing… oops! Luckily my wardrobe malfunction went unnoticed and I managed to tuck the little straps in and keep dancing the night away. I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to rescue the dress and take it out for another spin.



My whole outfit it second hand, which I’m sure doesn’t surprise you, but it just goes to show that when you’re desperately wondering what to wear to a wedding or any special event, your first stop shouldn’t be Myer or David Jones, but Salvos or Good Sammies instead! You're guaranteed to find something cool and can almost be certain that no one else will be wearing the same outfit!


Dress: Alannah Hill, Good Sammies Subiaco $15
Bag: Save the Children Subiaco $3
Brooch: Op shop
Shoes: Vivienne Westwood x Melissa, eBay


P.S Apologies for the not super exciting photos, I was in a mad rush to snap some pictures before our Uber arrived. I don't normally take outfit shots before events, but seeing as this was the second time I've worn this outfit I thought I better make the effort! 

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous wedding outfit, I think red the colour of love is perfect to wear to a wedding too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanks for your informative writing.
    Get 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all branded light blue bridesmaid dresses

    . USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return

    Policy.

    ReplyDelete