Wednesday 16 December 2015

Family Vacay





Don’t hate me but… I’m off to Bali today for a long-awaited family vacay! That naughty volcano seems to be behaving itself, so with a bit of luck I’ll be tucking in to my first nasi goreng and Bintang by this afternoon. I haven’t been on a proper family holiday for a few years so I’m really looking forward to having some pool time with my brother and folks, plus drinking cocktails, getting massaged, eating too much… you know, all the good stuff!






As usual the packing and preparing for the holiday has been almost as much fun as the actual holiday will be. I’m super excited to wear all of my tropical looks, the first of which is this one, which I’ll be wearing on the plane this afternoon. Comfort is priority number one, followed closely by looking cute. Luckily the flight from Perth to Bali isn’t particularly long, so you don’t need to worry too much about wearing something super travel friendly. Any longer than three hours on a plane (and any flight involving a meal) and I’d definitely be avoiding white! As it is, this summery look will be fine for my quick jaunt over to Indo and will mean I can walk straight off the plane and into a beach bar, ready to order my first G&T. Oh mannnn am I ready for a summer holiday!





Follow me on insta if you want to keep up with my holiday (@inthedressupbox)!


Top: Kookai, Anglicare Fremantle $7
Skirt: Mister Zimi
Earrings: Good Sammies Myaree $1
Shoes: Birkenstock, eBay
Sunglasses: Preen, gift 


1 comment:

  1. Have an awesome time in Bali! I love to pack as well I start planning my travel outfits weeks before I leave :)

    ReplyDelete