Monday 25 May 2015

Life Recently

Oh my goodness it’s winter next week! How exciting! I always love the change of seasons because it means I get to bring out clothes that I haven’t seen for six months. This weekend some friends and I are going to Margaret River, it’s going to be super chilly down there so I’ve pulled out my faux fur coat, roll neck jumpers and thick woollen hats in anticipation! May is always a fun month with lots to celebrate, including Mother’s Day, mine and Luke’s anniversary and my little brothers birthday (which is today!). I love celebrating special occasions with special people, giving presents and eating cake are some of my favourite activities. 



Recently I’ve been…

Eating crapola, I really need to get back into healthy eating
Drinking red wine and lots of tea
Cooking SOUP!
Watching not much! I’ve been working and blogging and training so much that I’ve fallen well behind with all my regular shows
Reading Paper Towns by John Green, it was great and I can really imagine Cara Delevingne as Margot (she’s been cast as that character for the movie)
Buying these Vivienne Westwood X Melissa cherry heels! I’ve been longing for these shoes for AGES and finally found a pair in my size and price range on eBay, hoorah!
Wearing winter woollies including hats and scarves and gloves. OH MY!
Avoiding buying more shoes… I have enough. Must. Stop. Now. aarrgg
Browsing Etsy, eBay, Pinterest, Gumtree and Instagram for art ideas for my new house. After many years of renting I’m so excited to be able to hang things up on the walls!
Dreaming of the snow! Luke and I have just booked flights to Queenstown for two weeks of skiing and wintry fun in July. I cannot wait.



I hope the last week of Autumn treats you well! (and if you’re in Perth be sure to rug up because it is freezing!)




Photo run down (they are all from my insta @inthedressupbox)

Practicing my  #flatlay skills with my fav new T-shirt
Celebrating 6 years with my bearded babe
All spruced up for the North Cott SLSC awards night
Vintage Celine monk shoes and my new colour-block purse
Found the perfect denim jacket to replace my old one that has literally fallen to pieces
Sussing out new outfit photo locations
Super pumped for the indoor volleyball season (and my cute new training gear)
Tasty treats for a rainy Sunday afternoon
 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having a great time.... Bring on winter :)

    www.blogsbygabrielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete