Wednesday 13 May 2015

Bindaring Red Cross Sale - Outfit 2





Another outfit from the treasure trove that is the Bindaring Red Cross Sale! This one is something I'd wear to work in a heart beat. I LOVE the colours in this striped men's shirt (always look in the men's section!) and was stroked to find these brand new maroon suede brogues. 

Menswear can be a tricky trend to master, especially if you are a curvy girl like me. I think the trick is to still emphasise your shape with a nipped in waist or a fitted pants or blouse. I added this great patent belt and a sparkly necklace to help keep my menswear inspired outfit from looking like I was actually wearing my little brothers clothes. 

Just like my last outfit, this one will be available to purchase at the Bindaring Red Cross Sale this Saturday! Each item will be in the Op Shop section where everything is $10 or less. If you're interested... these amazing shoes are a size 40, my pants are a size 14 and the shirt is a men's small. 





My shirt, pants, belt, necklace and brogues are all from the Bindaring Red Cross Sale
My sunglasses are Karen Walker via eBay



2 comments:

  1. Love those brogues, what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Vicki! They were a smidge too small otherwise I would have stormed the sale to buy them for my own!

      Delete