Monday 22 December 2014

December Baby


December isn’t only about Christmas in my family, my mum, aunty and uncle are all born within a week of Christmas, so we have many birthday celebrations to attend as well as the usual holiday parties. Today is my lovely mum’s birthday (happy birthday moose!), so as per tradition we are going out for breakfast and then will head to my folks house where mum will sit on a lilly pad and allow people to bring her gifts and cake. 

Just kidding, it’s more of a chaise lounge.




Mum’s birthday celebrations definitely count as part of my 12 Outfits of Christmas, but I decided not to dress too festively today. I’m wearing this new vintage dress that I picked up in Melbourne for the first time. I loooove this type of sleeve, it is so flattering for your arms (I fear that makes me sound like an old lady).


My best friend and I are holding a stall at the Melville Markets on the 10th of Jan and I plan to sell loads of my clothing and accessories, so one of my Christmas holiday projects is to do a thorough clean out of my wardrobe. These Seed wedges are currently in the maybe pile. I got them for $14 in the after-Christmas sales last year and I’m trying to decide whether I should keep them or not. They are very pretty but I don’t know if I get enough wear out of a pair of pale yellow wedges… hmmmm


Dress: Vintage
Hat: Vinnies Myaree $4
Scarf: Op Shop
Bracelet: Op Shop
Shoes: Seed
Sunglasses: Pared Eyeware


No comments:

Post a Comment