Thursday 11 December 2014

(Christmas) Party Time!




It’s Office Christmas Party time! I’m inordinately excited about my work Christmas do, it’s today and I can’t wait. Mostly I’m excited about drinking free champagne, but I’m also looking forward to relaxing in the sun, playing croquet with my colleagues and watching my Secret Santa open her gift. I’m still on my festive dressing kick, so I’m wearing this green printed dress, it’s actually ‘vintage’ Target (if you can call Target vintage…). It’s stinking hot today so a light cotton dress is all I feel like wearing.




I’m thrilled my hair is finally long enough to put it up in Heidi braids again. This is my favourite hot-weather style because it gets all the hair off my neck. As much as I've enjoyed the change having shorter hair brings, I'm definitely ready for my long locks again, I just don't know what to do with this weird mid-length hair!



Dress: Op shop
Sandals: Zara
Belt: Op shop (it's vintage Lanvin, ooh la la!)
Brooch: Gift
Bangles: Op shop



1 comment: