Friday 12 December 2014

A Partridge in a Pear Tree

Only one week until my Christmas break begins but I’m definitely already in holiday mode. As the days heat up all I want to do is traipse around in loose clothing and bare feet, sipping G&Ts and eating fruit mince pies… actually I’d like to do that all year round please.  



I wore this outfit last weekend to visit Studio Bomba and check out On A Whim's new summer collection. Gosh they have some pretty stuff, I took home a simple cotton shirt in bright green (it's awesome), but their dresses and skirts are out of this world. I have my eye on a turquoise parachute skirt that one of the designers, Erin, was wearing. I must mention that to Santa! 




I told you I’d go ‘full peasant’ with this gorgeous vintage blouse eventually didn’t I?! To keep up with my 12 Outfits of Christmas I added a few glittery brooches to the band of my hat, got to have those festive sparkles somewhere!



Skirt: Mr Zimi
Top: Vintage, gift*
Belt: Vintage, gift*
Sandals: Op Shop
Hat: Op Shop
Brooches: Assorted, gifts and op shop



*How lucky am I to be getting all these gifts?! Word seems to have spread amongst my mums friends that I love a little vintage, so I’ve been getting lots of lovely clothes donated to me. My mum was considerably smaller then me when growing up and most of her gear from the 70s and 80s doesn’t fit (oh the tragedy!) so I feel truly spoilt to be receiving vintage treasures from some of her wonderful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment