Friday 4 July 2014

Restyle Excitement!

So after all the excitement of yesterday (or is it just me?) I thought I’d tell you a little more about Restyle. It’s an initiative of the Telstra Perth Fashion Festival and encourages people to op shop (how fabulous daahhhling!). There are seven Perth based blogs involved with the project and I am lucky enough to be one of them. The other blogs are listed in the side bar, I strongly suggest you check them all out because this is a seriously stylish and creative bunch of ladies that I am pretty stoked to be in the company of. 

Last year when my blog was just beginning I followed along with Restyle 2013. It was so much fun and a great way to kick off In The Dress Up Box. These are my favourite looks from Restyle 2013...


Shoes                                                                                     Bow

 This year I’ve got the added challenge (or bonus!) of exclusively shopping at Red Cross op shops. There are 28 Red Cross op shops in WA (here's the list!), I’ve been madly visiting the 10 metro stores and collecting items to use for the challenge. I've found some gorgeous stuff that I can't wait to wear!

Statement                                                     Colour Blocking

 Belt                                                                              Cuffed        

Next week Telstra Perth Fashion Festival will announce the style prompts for Restyle 2014 and then the fun will really begin! You can start op shopping and putting together outfits to follow along with us. The Restyle Photo-A-Day challenge officially starts on August 1st… I can’t wait!

 Sequins                                                                     Bag

Don’t forget to subscribe to In The Dress Up Box (enter your email in the little box on the right side bar) and follow me on Instagram and twitter (@inthedressupbox)!


No comments:

Post a Comment