Wednesday 17 June 2015

Hounds tooth and Leather bows



WILL YOU JUST LOOK AT THIS JACKET?! It has red leather trim and bows on the pockets!! I mean, could it get any better? The picture below perfectly shows what my face looked like when I pulled this jacket from the racks of the Vinnies in O'Connor. Pure ecstasy! 




We can't forget the dress, I stumbled upon the Vinnies warehouse in Osborne Park a few months ago. I never knew it existed, so was quite surprised to find it (an op shop in Perth that I didn't know about? Madness!). Turns out it is an absolute gold mine! I bought this red Pierucci shift dress and a beautiful pink silk Lisa Ho cocktail dress for $10 each! I had to drag myself away from an Armani pant suit that was a smidge too small, but SO amazing that I wanted to buy it anyway. I haven't been back since, but I've been dreaming of my return visit. 




Dress: Pierucci, Vinnies Osborne Park $10
Jacket: Vinnies O'Connor
Shoes: Wittner, Salvos O'Connor $15
Sunglasses: Pared Eyeware 


1 comment:

  1. That jacket is awesome

    www.blogsbygabrielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete