Friday 14 November 2014

Twice in Two Days


I wore this outfit twice this week. Even whilst in the middle of my Shop What You Got challenge that’s a bit much. So why did I wear this outfit twice in two days....




On Monday morning I was driving to work, minding my own business and sipping a take away coffee when some kid in a big Jeep ran into the back of my car. My sunglasses flew of my face, my packed lunch smooshed into the windscreen and my coffee exploded all over me. Thankfully I survived without any injuries, just a coffee stained white outfit and a busted bumper. It could have been worse.  



So this awesome outfit only saw the light of day for about an hour and a half before I had to go home and throw it in the wash. Which is why it got to make a second appearance in as many days, it’s a pretty great outfit, it deserves a second chance. You’ll also be happy (and hopefully impressed!) to know that I made it through the second day without dropping so much as a crumb on my crisp white outfit. Hooray!  


Vest: Save the Children op shop $6*
Top: H&M*
Skirt: Op Shop*
Shoes: Asos*
Flower pins: Op Shop


*All part of my Shop What You Got capsule wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment