Wednesday 5 November 2014

Melbourne Cup at the Office


Just like Halloween, the Melbourne Cup is another excellent excuse to get dolled up. I normally take the day off and attend some kind of fancy event, but this year I couldn’t rationalise the leave, so I went to work dressed to the nines instead and entered the office sweeps stake.





I was VERY excited to wear this dress. It wasn’t originally part of my Shop What You Got wardrobe, but I’ve allowed myself 4 wild card items and this beauty is one of them. It’s David Meister and I bought it the other day for $10! It fits like a glove and the colour is just perfect, I was dying to wear it and couldn’t possibly wait until the end of my challenge.



Also pay close attention to my gorgeous shoes, I accidentally won them on eBay. It was an accident I promise! My bid was so low I honestly didn’t expect to win them, so when I got an email a week later telling me to ‘enjoy your new Miu Miu pumps’ I was surprised to say the least! They are perfection though and I’m so happy with them, eBay is seriously awesome sometimes!


Dress: RSPCA Op Shop Palmyra, $10
Shoes: Miu Miu
Headband: Anna Chandler
Earrings: Lovisa
Ring: Kate Spade
Bag: Op Shop




1 comment:

  1. Love this dress!! The colour is gorgeous on you :)
    Even better that it was such a great bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete