Wednesday 12 November 2014

Matchy Matchy



Oh mannnnn I love this outfit. It’s SO matchy matchy it hurts, but I don’t care. This is another one of the vintage dresses I picked up in Melbourne at the beginning of the month. The fabric feels like a plastic table cloth and I need to wash it after every wear because she does not breath at all, but boy is it pretty.




I included this dress in my Shop What You Got capsule wardrobe and planned to wear it in multiple ways, but I honestly have worn this exact outfit about 5 times now. The bright blue and white checks just call for a touch of red and nothing else. No doubt I’ll eventually get sick of this combo and mix it up a bit, but until then this is how I shall stay!



Dress: Vintage $30*
Belt: Op Shop $10
Shoes: Zara*
Sunglasses: Prada
Bangles: Op Shop


*Part of my Shop What You Got capsule wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment