Monday 29 February 2016

Good Bye Summer



Can you believe it’s Autumn tomorrow? Where did our Summer go?? As always I’m actually quite excited for the change of seasons. With Perth’s big heatwave out of the way (thank GOD!) and the weather slowly but surely cooling down I’ve started pulling out a few bits and pieces which will work for transitional dressing. Things I can layer up easily with my summer clothes to keep me a little bit warmer if need be.




I wore this over the weekend, while doing what I do best… op shopping of course! I actually bought this denim jacket while I was out and put it on immediately. Like it’s leather sister, a perfect denim jacket is one of my wardrobe essentials. I’ve been looking for a replacement for my old one, which literally fell apart at the seams after 7 years of solid wear. I found this Levis classic in the mens section at Salvos, it’s the perfect fit for me and I was more than happy to shell out a little more then usual to take it home. Considering the cost per wear, this baby will be worth every penny!



Do you like my custom initials necklace? I made it myself! I thrifted and subsequently cut up a fake Moschino bag to use the H and the M and then strung them onto a random gold chain I had hiding at the bottom of my jewellery stash. I’ve worn it non stop since and I’m so pleased with myself!


Jacket: Salvos Myaree $15
Top: Bassike, Good Sammies Freo 25c
Skirt: Save the Children Subiaco $4
Necklace: DIY
Shoes: Birkenstock, eBay
Sunglasses: Valley, eBay



5 comments:

  1. Love your custom necklace! My initials are lame, hence why I'll probably never have anything monogrammed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new jacket! And how cool is that necklace. You crafty little thing, you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so not ready to say goodbye to summer :( Love your necklace you are a clever cookie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your title has perfectly described the ambition behind your post and you’re always up to mark.

    ReplyDelete