Tuesday 29 April 2014

Striped Perfection

In the past three months I have bought four stripey t-shirts. I'm a tad obsessed at finding the perfect one, but this my friends, may be it...




Perfect capped sleeves, perfect stripe size, perfect stretchy fabric, perfect fit, it's got everything I've been looking for! As with all of my wardrobe staples, I found it lurking in the racks at Vinnies for $4 and have worn it every second day since I brought it home.





I wore this outfit on a date with the boyfriend. It's a pretty fail-safe look, you can't really go wrong with black, white and red. I treat leopard print like a neutral and wear it with anything and everything, so these new booties are a favourite and I can finally fit them on to my fat foot. (I literally bought them the same day I sprained my ankle and have been dying to wear them for three weeks!).




 

Also debuting on the blog for the first time (well first time actually wearing it) is my amazing vintage Calvin Klein jacket. It's so slouchy and big it makes me feel like a 90's detective or something.

T-shirt: Op Shop
Skirt: Vintage, Paris Op Shop
Jacket: Calvin Klein, Op Shop
Boots: Nine West 


 P.S This is Coat Post number 2!


No comments:

Post a Comment