Thursday 23 June 2016

Winterized



As I was shooting these pictures I realised that this outfit is a winter version of this one… all 
the same elements, just in a slightly cosier style! I love having versatile items in my wardrobe which can be worn from summer to winter. All my cotton skirts and vintage sundresses get the winter treatment by simply adding tights, boots, cardigans and jackets.




This winter I’ve also been loving layering up collared shirts with thin woollen jumpers. It’s a super preppy look which I’m totally into right now. My top tip is to look for crew and V neck sweaters in the men’s section of op shops, I’ve managed to find a whole bunch in different colours and all 100% wool so they are lovely to wear.




Jumper: Country Road, Vinnes Claremont $7
Shirt: Sportscraft, Salvos Freo $2
Brooch: Good Sammies Freo $1
Skirt: Salvos Subiaco $13
Shoes: Wittner
Sunglasses: Pared Eyeware


P.S girl is looking paaaaaaasty!!! I think it's time to bring out the fake tan EEK!

3 comments:

  1. this outfit is so cute! I love how you mixed all the prints!

    Lee - leethrifts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lee! I love mixing floral with stripes and spots! xx Hannah

      Delete