Monday 23 June 2014

Perfect T

Everybody look at my t-shirt! Look how great it is! I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect black t-shirt for AGES, years it feels like. I honestly have looked everywhere and even resigned myself to paying upwards of $80 for the perfect one, but lo and behold regardless of the price I could never find one that was juuuust right… until now!


This soft cotton scoop neck t-shirt is the best. It fits just right, it’s not so thin that you can see through it, but not so thick that it doesn’t fall nicely when tucked in. The sleeves are the right length, the shoulders sit perfectly and it’s not skin tight. Where did I find this miraculous piece of clothing? The men’s pyjama section at K-mart of course! 


I couldn’t tell how perfect it was to start with, so I just bought the one (for $6!) and thought I’d give it a test run with this outfit, well it passed its test with flying colours and I have since gone back and bought another black t-shirt (it’s so good I need a back up) and a white version as well. How exciting when you have a little win like that hey?! I’m definitely going to venture in to the men’s section at K-mart more often, who knows what other gems are hiding in there!



Top: K-mart
Skirt: Op Shop
Jacket: Op Shop*
Hat: Op Shop
Shoe: Converse
 
*Jacket number 9
 
PS. I know you can't really see the t-shirt in these pictures, but trust me it's perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment