Friday 21 February 2014

Life Recently

I'm heading down south this weekend for a volleyball competition, but I did promise to post more regularly, so I'm taking a leaf out of Le Fanciulle's book and hopefully this will tire you over until Monday...


Recently I've been...  

Eating far too many white chocolate and macadamia cookies

Cooking burritos for a super easy and delicious dinner party

Drinking warm milk with rum and honey (my German housemates sure-thing flu remedy)
 
Watching back to back episodes of Arrow to catch up before the boyfriend returns home

Shopping at op shops (surprise!)

Buying sunglasses (I have a problem... but brand new Pradas for $45 is too good to resist right?!)

Wearing leather... weirdly obsessed with my leather skirts and shorts recently. Where's autumn when you need it?

Reading
Harry Potter for the millionth time


These are a couple of snaps from my recent camping trip. Half way through our 8 hour journey home we stopped to check out Wave Rock, it was magnificent! 

Dress - Op Shopped
Thongs - Havianas
Sunglasses - Ray Bans
Hat - Markets



No comments:

Post a Comment