Saturday 25 January 2014

Seeing Spots

Spots are the best! Seriously. They are definitely my favourite print. I love mixing and matching them and wearing them in unexpected ways. This outfit isn't particularly ground breaking, but I do love how preppy and polished it looks (shame my hair had to ruin the overall effect!). 


Also you have to check out my shoes. You know a few weeks ago when I said I was hungover and bought shoes to make myself feel better? Well these babies were my medicine! Black and white stripes are so classic and clean, they are an interesting shoe, but not so wild that they won't go with lots of different things. Plus the pointy toe is very on-trend right now.


I wear a lot of bold primary colours and prints which I break up with either black or white, so these shoes will work well in my wardrobe. I have endless ideas about how to style them. I wore this outfit to the office and unfortunately these amazing slingbacks were perhaps a tiny bit too high to be tottering around my work all day. But that's OK, I'll save them for occasions more exciting than work. 


My spotty skirt and top and pink clutch are all op-shopped, they were all around the $5 mark, which suits me just fine! I have been on the look out for a fuchsia clutch for awhile and this envelope one is the perfect size to fit all my stuff. My shoes are from Witner and were on sale for $35! So ridiculous!


P.S Have a happy Australia Day tomorrow! I am making an awesome on-theme top to wear, so if it works out OK I'll share it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment