Saturday 20 July 2013

Number One

Hello! My name is Hannah, this is my first foray in to blogging and I'm pretty excited about it. I'm an op-shop obsessed admin girl looking to burn off a little creative steam, so here I am, blogging...about myself. EEK!!

I have been thinking about writing a blog for a while now but have always been hesitant. It's a bit vain right? What if no one reads it? What if people do read it and then laugh at me?! That's what has been running through my mind recently. After doing some research and reading through entire archives of personal style and lifestyle blogs I found myself inspired and impressed by the seriously thrifty, interesting, super stylish ladies out there. So that's what I hope to achieve from this blog. I want to encourage every one to give op-shopping a go and to ditch the idea that looking fabulous and, to quote my Aunty Maria, 'trendy' has to come with a triple (or even double!) digit price tag. 



This is me by the way, wearing $5 red skirt from flea markets, sheer sleeved top from H&M, Guess heels (super old!) and hair flowers collected from various op shops.



Please excuse the self-timer in my hand in the pictures, I'm still getting the hang of this 'personal style' photography thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment